The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Title Suggestion

BrandX

Okay.  While I love using "The Legendary" as a title on my main.  I know I would love..."The Immortal" as a title so much more 🙂  How about adding that as a title?  "Immortal" of course, not with the "The" that gets added separately and is already in there.  😛

While it would be one more thing that a GM might have to check for potential violations of the T.o.U., considering GMs sometimes have to parse through character descriptions . . . well . . . 

I say "Yay" to @Grindingsucks' suggestion, conditionally on the GMs being okay with it.

Otherwise, I'd just like ALL titles to be unlocked across Origins and Alignments, and a few more (like @BrandX's "Immortal") being added.  

I mean, if they absolutely feel the need to gate it, three non-exclusive solutions:  

1)  "Wrong-"Origin Titles get unlocked at level 35 or 40.

2)  Players can pay Inf to unlock ANY Title at any level (optionally:  The further you are from the correct level, the more Inf it costs).

3)  Complete specific Story Arcs or speciality content to unlock specific Titles (might be too similar to how Badge Titles work, but whatever.  More Options is Good Options!).