Envenomed Dagger

drbuzzard

Ok, this is an extremely useful temp power (it debuffs regen), and I can recall using it a lot back on live. However, what I cannot recall is how one obtained them. I'm fairly sure there was an easy enough way to do it. Perhaps it was something in a PVP zone. I simply cannot recall. Paragon Wiki has no information (says it comes just via drops).

So does anyone remember how one can obtain these?

And anyone who doesn't have -REG should grab it, just in case they need it. It makes a difference on AVs and on weird stuff like Nemesis when they max Vengence out.

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

I think it was a rare-ish random recipe drop and they were crafted.

But they're on P2W now so everyone can have one for a pinch. As a temp power their accuracy can't be enhanced so be sure to eat some yellow candy or apply aim/buildup/tactics etc to make sure you hit.

The length of regen isn't very long I think; you may need to keep spamming the dagger attack.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!