Badge opportunity - Badges for shed levels/exp

While I'm not really up on the experience yeild and level requirement  calculations, I'm pretty confident in saying that I shed more levels with the noxp option than I earn.

I am content in doing this. I don't expect or need any reward for it. My reward is that I stay in 'comfy' level ranges longer, learn my powers better, and experience more content on a single character.

It occurs, however, that there is an opportunity for a badge or a series of badges here.

My suggestions:

Shed 1 level of exp: Local Hero / Small-time Crook

Shed 10 levels of exp: Neighborhood Hero/Neighborhood Nuisance

Shed 50 levels of exp: Small-town Savior/Familiar Menace

Ideally, the tracking mechanism for this would count entire levels shed rather than just exp shed. This would have the benefit of making it easier for lower-level characters to earn. To avoid a situation where higher-level and max-level characters can't earn the badges, include any veteran levels they earn that don't have a built-in incarnate reward.

• Like 3

Sounds like fun!  A whole bunch of my characters would earn it easily, because I'm often level locked for much the same reasons.

Don't know about the vet levels part though, because you earn vet levels (and hence the badge) through normal play rather than by level locking.  Seems to defeat the purpose, as everyone would eventually earn the badge. 

• Thanks 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)