Vanguard enemies have ToHit buffs

Vanden

From using Surveillance on Vanguard enemies, I've found that they all get a 5% ToHit buff as part of a passive. Bosses also grant +25% ToHit with Tactics. This cannot be intentional; since the defense changes in issue 7, no enemy below +5 is supposed to get ToHit buffs because of how they utterly ruin Defense-based armor sets, especially not huge ones like that.

Post inventions, it seems devs felt they gave too much def to players and started giving critters more to hit al over the place. The new high end Family, for instance, has tons of tohit buffs via targeting drone.

I just wish they had done the jump and made def armor sets use elusiveness (that’s is currently PvP exclusive) and leave defense for pools, sets and external buffs.

Post inventions, it seems devs felt they gave too much def to players and started giving critters more to hit al over the place. The new high end Family, for instance, has tons of tohit buffs via targeting drone.

I just wish they had done the jump and made def armor sets use elusiveness (that’s is currently PvP exclusive) and leave defense for pools, sets and external buffs.

The devs also said that the game is not balanced around inventions. I've seen these high-level Family, too; all these NPC ToHit buffs should be changed to Accuracy buffs.