Signature Summons page empty

SuperPlyx

49 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

The page for info on the temp power from P2W, Signature Summons page is blank.

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Signature_Summon

Indeed. Why not register an account and create it?

I'm not being snarky here. The Wiki is edited by a handful of people, a few of whom are very dedicated and the rest of whom (like me) look in now and then. There is more to do than that number of people can _possibly_ do. At least one Wiki admin (me) reviews all edits by new users; if you make a mess, it'll be cleaned up. A brief stub would be better than nothing.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

28 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

@thunderforce I have never done it, is there a tutorial ? 

The bottom right of the front page has a link to the available help, but also - assuming someone is basically coherent and well-intentioned, almost anything they might write in that page would be better than nothing.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.