Emotes to release to the players?

So there was a call that maybe we could get those "special" emotes available to players (without the godbeam!) that are currently only accessed by players on live by mixing emote commands.

The screenshots requested were too large to add to this post, so I uploaded to imgur. They're nearly impossible to sort so I'm trying to label them there. http://imgur.com/a/uhuSTVy

It was that or I made 12 different posts in this thread, spamming it up.  @Jimmy

liedisco.cohdemo liekarate.cohdemo liescore2.cohdemo liescore3.cohdemo liescore4.cohdemo liescore5.cohdemo liescore6.cohdemo liescore7.cohdemo liescore8.cohdemo liescore9.cohdemo lieairguitar.cohdemo

Edited by Tiger Lady
tagged
  • Thanks 5

Not sure why. They're all kind of bizarre and, well, there if you just use the hybrid code to access them.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

6 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Not sure why. They're all kind of bizarre and, well, there if you just use the hybrid code to access them.

That's going to be patched out. It's already gone with 27-p2. The godbeam alone is actually problematic and could not continue to be allowed.

• Sad 1

Oh.

Okay. Well, they were fun. Can't think of much use for them other than in weirding out other players, which seemed to be their purpose. I know the one was terribly disruptive, especially if used by several players in the same area.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

• 4 weeks later
On 3/29/2021 at 4:53 AM, Tiger Lady said:

The screenshots requested were too large to add to this post, so I uploaded to imgur. They're nearly impossible to sort so I'm trying to label them there. http://imgur.com/a/uhuSTVy

$$score1 had an alternative version of standing at ease which was always nice to use if waiting for something/RP reasons. Would include it there too.

• Like 1

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.