[Heroic] The Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872

Heraclea

Cathedral.thumb.JPG.2bd886a393eb854f12e9e3935a06b0da.JPG

Probably about as serious a storyline as you will get from me.  The Council gets advantages from their offworld allies.  The Fifth Column seeks a counter for that.  

Story based MA.  Contains five missions.  Last mission pits you against an AV cllass custom mob.  Uses unpopular standard mobs.  

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

A Grindingsucks Nutshell Review:  Help the Amazon of Heraclea's Themyscira analogue (Colchis) defeat a plastic surgeon who grafts Rularuu to Nazi thugs.

Battle-Crazed Combat Lesbians (mostly Femme):  9/10  (A few more butch ones would have garnered a perfect 10).

Nazi Punching Bags:  10/10  (No surprise, since many foes are Council and/or 5th Column)

Rularuu with pizza cravings:  10/10

Boss/Archvillain Coolness:  3/10 (Bosses seemed a little lame-O.  Sorry).

Writing:  It's no epic, but it's concise and competently written, with a splash of humor.  No grammar or spelling errors that I could see, which is kind of rare for an AE mission.  That garners a 9/10 from me.

Total Score =  6/10  (Mostly due to the underwhelming bosses.  You should still play though- cause Combat Lesbians. 😁👍)

• Thanks 1

Pretty good. The player is told by Wonder Woman Heraclea that baddies are invading Themiscyra New Colchis, go help out. The island is inhabited by a tribe of big, strong warrior women with bulging muscles... in fact, they're so strong and muscle-y that they can complete several of the objectives without the player's help. Then you track down and defeat the big baddie with the aid of some lesbian yodelers. A nice fun adventure.

• Thanks 1