Any descriptions of the sets anywhere?

Generator

Hey folks,

So I'm interested in trying a Sentinel, but I'm just wondering, is there any forum post/website/wiki page anywhere that has an offline description of what the Sentinel versions of power sets do differently?  To cite an example, I know what Fire Bast does for a Blaster, and what Fiery Aura does for a Brute/Scrapper/Tanker, but if I make a Fire^2 Sentinel, what changes?

(Just so we're clear, I'm not "asking for a fish," so much as I'm "asking if there's a resource where I can read up on fish."  :)

Thanks!

Generator

One important note is that the devs obviously didn't want Sentinels to step too much on Blasters toes, so the AoE capabilities of Sentinels are significantly reduced compared to that of other ATs with blast sets. Maximum target is down from 10 to 6 for non-nuke cones and from 16 to 10 for most standard AoEs.  In my opinion Sentinels is a strong AT, much less risky and somewhat less rewarding than a blaster, and geared more towards soloing.

Most people use Pine Mids - an offline hero builder which allows you to see exact numbers, slot enhancements, etc.

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR0AlGyVbfejioQvgB8E28izGncWrrkMZR712eOxw-mg-tGWGMQu6VlYXg8#!qFEFTCLQ!XkqDAVafa_48bl7xYa0WFkqGNBVDXApSnpm6Keie3e8\

sure, I am too. The only problem there is, I can't do that when I'm on my phone slacking off at work.  :-)