Solo badges...

Ukase

I was working on laying out an efficient path for someone to get all the badges, for the most part, in an organic fashion, without turning xp off, and minimal hunting/farming. 

My reasoning was to make a long term event for my SG, thinking that, given the large number of badgers we have in our group, it would be a successful event. It suddenly dawned on me that we have a lot of badges that can only be acquired solo. 

Solo (personal) missions, like the one when you've done Heather Townsend's arc. 
Certain AE badges
Explorations
History
A number of achievement badges - debt, mez, healing dished out, damage taken/dealt, invention, consignment

But there are also very particular badges that many folks have trouble with and need to revisit in ouro - countless times. Like Honorary Bro, and No One Left Behind. I've only ever pursued these badges solo. I've no idea if they can be had with a team leader doing the talking (as in the case with Honorary Bro) to Dean MacArthur at the right time. 

The Dark Astoria arcs - it makes sense to do these as a team and collaboratively complete, except the final mission. But when you consider the badges, you'd collaborate, for example, only on the first of Heather Townsend's missions. On the second, the mission holder will have to speak with Hopp in order to get Buddy Cop in the future. 
And then the third, the mission holder will have to "rescue" Madame Bellerose to get Incarnate Rival later on in Dream Doctor's arc. And of course, unless everyone has all the incarnate stuff they can stand, you'd not collaborate on the last one, either. 

I seem to recall there being a badge for telling Sister Solaris to keep her crew in Cim and go it alone. But I'm unclear if this badge is only for the mission holder, or would the whole team get it. 

I would ask that if any of you definitively know with 100% certainty what badges are mission holder only to please share those. 

Additionally, if any of you have already laid out an efficient path to getting all badges - either as a level 1, or starting as a level 50, to please share that path. 

For me it was a matter of breaking the badges down into the following categories:

1. Team Mandatory: incarnate trial badges fall into this category.  Attempting to solo the i-trials is, to me, not worth the hassle. 

2. More efficiently obtained on a team.   Example: The Recluse AV badges and pillbox badges.  Solo is possible but more efficient on a team.

3. Easily soloed.  Many badges fall into this category.

Then I have 2 sub-categories:  Speed bump and Royal Pain.   Whether a team badge or a solo badge, some badges get this sub category also.

Royal Pain: Dreamwalker badge from MoM itrial.  

Speed bump: Money badge #6 and the hamidon Buddy badge.

Fortunately I figured out a great way to spawn and harvest the hami buds.

One day I'll finish and post my badge classification list.

• Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!

Fortunately for me, the nightly Hami Raids are in my "prime time", so I can catch them whenever I choose. But despite the sometimes amusing banter, the encounter is now trivial, and quite dull. Still, profitable and it only takes 10-12 take downs of Hami to get the buds if I save my nuke for when they spawn. Just need to do partial damage on them to get credit. 

Some use Lady Grey...but Hami raids are quicker and ultimately my preferred way to go. For an SG type plan, I would go Lady Grey. 

Money Badge 6 - this is a bit tedious, but just playing organically would eventually get you there. I have found using the experienced temp will speed things up, because you earn more inf when you have patrol xp. 

For me, the more tedious are the Safeguard and Mayhem missions. These are solo by nature, except for the defeat badges. 1K civilians...even with a team, quite tedious. Sadly, there are a number of these tedious ones...