"Stuttering" with CJ + SJ

Daytona Ral

Hi

When running Combat Jumping and Super Jump at the same time, I've observed a noticeable "stutter" effect, for lack of a better term. You slow down and then speed up again, wash rinse, repeat. It happens when I'm jumping, but more when I'm running with both powers on at the same time. I don't know if it's actually slowing me down and speeding me up, but it feels that way and is very distracting. 

Obviously, I can turn SJ off while when not super jumping, but the point of the patch is to be able to run them both at the same time, right? Plus, it's annoying to have to ride the SJ button like it's a manual transmission on a car.

It's very noticeable on one of my new blaster/blappers. He's Ice/Fire and I gave him Hot Feet. I gave him Hover + Flight at first, which is super smooth and efficient, but then I realized I'd need to be on the ground to activate Hot Feet, so I switched to CJ/SJ and wow is the difference noticeable. Compared to Hover + Flight, CJ + SJ feels a bit clunky.

Appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the patches. Not trying to be a pest. Just wanted to let you know about what I'm pretty sure is a bug, or just a case of not getting the programming quite right. I imagine it's not easy to update a 17 year old game.

Thanks

Interesting. I have a ton of SJ'ers and I've updated their travel binds to use SJ+CJ together and haven't noticed this. I'll go look for it, in case I'm just overlooking it somehow.

Any other powers going on that could maybe, somehow be involved? Evasive Maneuvers? Temp powers? (I don't expect any of those to matter, but I wouldn't expect what you're seeing at all, so hey.)