Super-Hero-Bowl...

BjorJlen

Hiya heroes, villians, and folks. I was browsing threw YouTube while eating some good lunch today, and I discovered this little series goody. Nearly spit out my soda when I saw it, it made me laugh so hard. Enjoy! 😁

Peace & Giggles...

P.S: Oh, and make sure to watch the rest of them too, because it only gets better lol...

Edited by BjorJlen
edited for a P.S... :)
  • Thanks 4

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Yeah I saw that series 4 years ago, it's just a guy & his girlfriend doing everything.

I'm glad to see the are still around making content they have an excellent grasp of pop

culture references... even I had to look up a few of them I didn't get. Definitely worth a watch.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Thanks 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

02:30 in the video.  I did not know this.  I'd always worked from an old article I'd read that claimed Marvel had defined its fictional metals and that adamantium was an alloy of vibranium, and the weaker of the two.  (The article went on to say that the also fictional carbonadium was a flexible form of adamantium, and therefore weaker.  Carbonadium is best known as the structure of Omega Red's tentacles.)

I did look it up however, and it appears the article I previously read was wrong, and this video was accurate, though I double adamantium would pierce vibranium quite so easily.  The one exception is Cap's shield, which is supposed to be a vibranium alloy (some say with steel, some say with adamantium) and therefore tougher than adamantium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

02:30 in the video.  I did not know this.  I'd always worked from an old article I'd read that claimed Marvel had defined its fictional metals and that adamantium was an alloy of vibranium, and the weaker of the two.  (The article went on to say that the also fictional carbonadium was a flexible form of adamantium, and therefore weaker.  Carbonadium is best known as the structure of Omega Red's tentacles.)

I did look it up however, and it appears the article I previously read was wrong, and this video was accurate, though I double adamantium would pierce vibranium quite so easily.  The one exception is Cap's shield, which is supposed to be a vibranium alloy (some say with steel, some say with adamantium) and therefore tougher than adamantium.

Ok, speaking of a person who collected everything there was about Wolvie, and researched both Adamantium and Vibranium a ton, I can safely say this. Vibranium can ABSORB a ton of energy thrown at it and is hard as hell, BUT Adamantium (pure adamantium that is; the stuff Wolvie's Adamantium coated skeleton is made of, as well as Ultron's main body) is the strongest of the two... by far. It can even withstand a point blank nuclear blast without so much as a scratch. However, Cap's Shield is a unique mixture of both Pure Adamantium and Vibranium, so is strong enough to hold up against Wolverines claws. But the Black Panther's new costume (he never wore armor in the old days), which is made only of Vibranium doesn't stand a chance.

On a side note though, Thor's hammer Mjolinir is made of Uru metal, a mystical substance drawn from the first moon in existence. And while very, very strong, it becomes stronger when enchanted with magic and can absorb magical energies like a sponge. This is how Thor's hammer is "almost" as strong as Pure Adamantium, and why it reacts to Cap's shield so "uniquely". The interaction between both metals absorption properties tends to be explosive to say the least sometimes. All of this, and more, is going to make for very interesting viewing when Wolvie and Adamantium BOTH finally show up in the MCU. I hope this helps explains things 🙂...

Peace...

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Make you wonder if they took the time when designing the MCU, to consider what material Thanos' double blade is/was.   That it could break the Captain America shield without damage to itself would seem to imply it is something stronger.

Yeah well, Cap's shield in the MCU is only made of Vibranium, unlike the comics which is made of Pure Adamantium and Vibrainium. So while Thanos' double blade cut threw Cap's shield, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's as strong as Pure Adamantium; just that it's strong enough to do it (though if I'm not mistaken, it still took multiple hits for Thanos to totally cut threw Cap's shield). However it is important to note that the MCU Thanos (and the Infinity Gems/Stones & Gauntlet) are far less powerful then the comic versions. I mean, Thanos in the comics could easily kick the crap out of the MCU Thanos, even if both had their respective Gauntlets lol. 😁

Peace... 

On 5/8/2021 at 10:56 PM, BjorJlen said:

Thanos in the comics could easily kick the crap out of the MCU Thanos, even if both had their respective Gauntlets lol. 😁

Well yeah he would just mow MCU Thanos down with his Thanos-copter. Game over man, game over. 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Haha 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png