Most rare Scrapper builds?

SlaveDawg2

I am looking to try something different and possibly unique (to some extent). What are the most rare Scrapper powerset combinations?

I recently leveled a Battle Axe/Ninjitsu Scrapper and that was a lot of fun, and now I am looking for something new to try.

Thanks!

• Like 1

As of March 2020...

1) Kinetic/Dark Armor is the most rare Scrapper as none have hit level 50.

2) Ice/SR 1 50

3) BA/Nin 2 50 (which you just leveled for at least a 3 50)

4) BA/FA 2 50

5) FM/NIN 3 50

6) FM/Elec 3 50

7) SM/IA 3 50

😎 Kin/FA 3 50

9) DB/Ice 3 50

10) BA/SR 4 50

Now, there's a good chance, with Kinetic/DA having no 50's at March 2020, that someone went and got one to 50, but there you go with a list of some rare ones 🙂

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BrandX said:

As of March 2020...

1) Kinetic/Dark Armor is the most rare Scrapper as none have hit level 50.

2) Ice/SR 1 50

3) BA/Nin 2 50 (which you just leveled for at least a 3 50)

4) BA/FA 2 50

5) FM/NIN 3 50

6) FM/Elec 3 50

7) SM/IA 3 50

😎 Kin/FA 3 50

9) DB/Ice 3 50

10) BA/SR 4 50

Now, there's a good chance, with Kinetic/DA having no 50's at March 2020, that someone went and got one to 50, but there you go with a list of some rare ones 🙂

On top of Kinetic being a pretty meh set the Jazz Hands make it real hard. I wanted t like Kin when it came out ; on live got one to like 40 and it just became to brutal to play. Between the play style which feels like you are a bee trying to kill something with a 1000 little stings and the horrific jazz hand animations I gave up on the toon. The set is pretty much unchanged that anyone got any kin to 50 is  a miracle.

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

6 hours ago, hejtmane said:

On top of Kinetic being a pretty meh set the Jazz Hands make it real hard. I wanted t like Kin when it came out ; on live got one to like 40 and it just became to brutal to play. Between the play style which feels like you are a bee trying to kill something with a 1000 little stings and the horrific jazz hand animations I gave up on the toon. The set is pretty much unchanged that anyone got any kin to 50 is  a miracle.

I enjoyed it, but it was never my favorite.  Energy Melee with it's Pom Poms was always number one for me, Scrappers just lacked it.

I believe Kinetic Melee is rated last in terms of ST DPS, but I don't recall for sure.  I've always wanted all melee animations ported to other melee attacks so the sets can have a lot more variety, but I wonder if that would be anti-kinetic melee in kinetic melee ideal.