Calling Bill Z Bubba - Claws / SR

Lockpick

11 minutes ago, siolfir said:

Right, but I'd recommend a different set than Claws if you're playing a Stalker. As stated earlier, it's the worst version of the primary.

Oh yes, I said as much myself. There's only so many cases where stalkers have good versions. In too many cases they give up good powers to get their core stuff (claws, or dark melee). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Haijinx said:

These people who take Heals on SR perplex me.  Where do they get all these power picks from?  And WHY? 

Just ... you'll regen in plenty of time.   Just keep hitting things.   If you are a scrapper, maybe kite for a little bit if you are ascardey. 

The only heal SR needs is a Knockdown AOE attack.   Shockwave in this case will do nicely. 

I like the color green!

Okay I do have both Aid Self and Aid Another on mine.  And I can count the number of times I've used Aid Self in combat, in an emergency with one hand ... and have 5 fingers left for counting other things.  So why, because I can use them for muling sets for +max health and +regen.  At 50 those scaling resists have 1338.6 to work with at base.  One of my Mains builds pushed her max health to a bit over 2100 health.  Right around 900 extra health to soak up alpha strikes and Sovera's constant beating scenario.  It also pushed her passive regeneration rate to around 32 hp/second almost twice what I commonly see on end game SR builds (often just under 20, in the upper teens).  It's a bit older build at this point, no +7.5% max health unique for example.

She was also my badger and using Aid Another to work on badges even while up to your eyeballs in baddies is almost unfair.