Afterburner/Evasive Manuevers Strangeness

Scril

If there's a better place to put this please, shoo me there instead XD (Also I'm awful at naming things, so forgive the unhelpful title.)
I really only noticed this because I use binds to save tray space, and from the behavior I noticed I'm guessing there's an internal name referance somewhere that didn't get updated or something. Emphasis on guessing.

These are the two binds I'm talking about specifically:
shift+f powexec_name Evasive Maneuvers
shift+w powexec_name Afterburner

They worked fine, until I turned the system tray off and tried toggling AB on, EM was toggled instead. Moved AB to one of my trays and it worked fine again. Tested this a few times removing/readding AB to the numbered trays. If it's not on one, it won't be toggled by the bind. (Doesn't have to be a visible tray, just a tray if the system one is disabled.) The EM one works as expected, near as I can tell.

Easy enough to work around, just a little weird.

since evasive maneuvers took afterburners old place as the 5th ability i guess it got its internal name as well.  so taking afterburner off the tray and activating it from a macro triggers the internal name that is now linked to evasive maneuvers. 

i think the new afterburners internal name is fly boost or maybe fly_boost.  

im sure one of the more knowledgeable players of the inner workings of the powers will be along to confirm or correct me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheZag said:

since evasive maneuvers took afterburners old place as the 5th ability i guess it got its internal name as well.  so taking afterburner off the tray and activating it from a macro triggers the internal name that is now linked to evasive maneuvers. 

i think the new afterburners internal name is fly boost or maybe fly_boost.  

im sure one of the more knowledgeable players of the inner workings of the powers will be along to confirm or correct me. 

That's exactly it.  Evasive Maneuvers retained the internal name Afterburner so people wouldn't have to respec when Page Two launched.  The new Afterburner uses the internal name Fly_Boost.