Pets wouldn't attack vault doors

Rajani_Isa

Was doing the "Get Financial records" mission from Shauna Braun where the vault is that three doors design. The pets wouldn't attack on my MM when told to attack. They just stop right outside the "alcove" the three doors are in. If I tell them to move to a specific spot on the floor then set to aggressive they'd attack.

I mentioned this not long ago when my Beast MM's pets decided to take a nap in the bank vault.  It seems that when it comes to bank vault doors that MM pets can't seem to path to where they would need to go to melee the door.  Pets with ranged attacks will still shoot the door when they can see it, melee pets like Beasts and the Bruiser will stand there looking stupid unless you manually tell them to get closer.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Noted and discussed here: 

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I'm pretty sure this problem has been around since... Well, I'd say Issue 9, but more likely since CoV launched and Masterminds were added to the game. I remember this being a problem on my Necro/Dark which was the first Mastermind I made.