New Thunderspy updates look pretty cool.

Wavicle

• Game Master

As a HC GM I'd like to say, we don't have any animosity or bad feeling for any of the other servers. Be it Thunderspy, Cake, Rebirth etc. We actually barely talk about them except to mention a new change one of them have implemented along the lines of "That sounds really cool". The world is a big place and if one flavour of server doesn't thrill you, then perhaps a different one will. Do we have different ways of doing things? Of course we do. That's the nature of things. I would be so happy if people could move away from the idea that there is  a rivalry and any animosity towards the other servers. On our side we truly wish the other servers well. It's good for the community to have a choice. I have no idea of the feelings other server admins and GM's have for us. I'd like to think they have a generosity of spirit and a love for the game and the players just as we do. I assume the server admins and GM's on the other servers have the players best interests at heart. I just wish the fighting would stop. 

• Like 7

• City Council
1 minute ago, Tyrannical said:

*prosopographia 😉

No, no, that's fine. You can keep writing about other people's faces all you want, just don't eat them.

• Haha 10
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

14 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

I would be so happy if people could move away from the idea that there is a rivalry and any animosity towards the other servers.

Well, to be fair, the other servers all have a ton of animosity towards the Homecoming devs. I know this because, on their own sites, they've said "we really have a ton of animosity towards the Homecoming devs." Or words to that effect.

I've forgotten what little info I knew about why, which was never very much. Obviously I'm curious about what happened from Homecoming's point of view, but I'm sure the homecoming developers will decline to talk about it out of a misguided sense of professionalism.

• Like 3

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.