I25 Anchor Debuff mechanics

Is there any chance we can get an option to use Live debugg anchor mechanics?  I'm talking for powers like Darkest Knight and Radiation Infection that you put on enemies.  Previously, on Live, when the target died, the abilities would toggle off and go under recharge.  In i25, they stay on the dead target until you either manually turn them off or the body vanishes.  I personally find the new effects more annoying.

Specifically...  1)  I can't reposition dead targets.  2)  I have to micro-manage it more and make sure to manually detoggle after each fight, rather than letting it happen on its own after the nastiest thing, my target, goes down.  3)  The bodies vanishing makes the "auto-detoggle" a little unpredictable unless you know when the target went down and keep a timer in your head.

Now, I'm sure some people love these changes.  And, they make the debuff toggles much easier to use in easier content where the mobs will melt super fast anyway.  But, I don't and I find this new system annoying. 

So, is there any way we can have an option to set which way we prefer?  I'm thinking via Null the Gull since it already deals with how powers work, but options menu works too.

I had to micro manage more before the change.  Your target constantly getting killed and your debuff put on cooldown doing nothing while you waited to apply it to something else that would end up dropping in a hurry.  But I fully support the option decide which way you want things to work if that is something that can be done.

• 3 weeks later