Musculature Alpha Stats Not Included In Combat Attributes

Are the bonuses for Alpha supposed to be included in the combat attributes? They are nowhere to be found despite the Alpha icon indicated with the rest of my active and passive powers. The Hybrid bonuses are included in the base damage stats in combat attributes, so I was wondering if the missing Alphas stats is a glitch. It's T4 and the level shift is indicated.

Thanks.

This is working as intended: Musculature adds its value to your enhancements, with a growing part of it unaffected by enhancement diversification as you go up the tiers.

If you open your enhancements window, you'll see you probably have +120% or so damage enhancement on powers where you previously had +95%.

• Thumbs Up 1

As mentioned above, the Alpha isn't a buff (other than the level shift) but an enhancement that applies to any power that would accept it.  You'll see the benefits of your equipped Alpha on the enhancement screen instead on a per-power basis.  And more, Alpha enhancement bonuses ignore the dimishing returns of slotting multiple of the same enhancement so you'll see bonuses well over 100% for some setups with the T4.

Because it's a global enhancement, it won't affect any non-enhanceable power such as temporary powers, but will apply to Lore and Judgement when possible (i.e. Musculature should enhance damage of Lore pets, and I definetly know that Intuition boosts the damage and range of Cryo Judgement).

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.