PB Shields and Slotting. Help me.

Staying Human. Talkin' 'bout shields.  What's the conventional wisdom regarding slots and what to put in them?

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

You could do what I did with my Tri-Form Warshade build, which takes the bubbles, because of the set bonus offered with that slotting.

• Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
  • Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 27
  • Set Bonus: 2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Since the Resistance and Resistance/Endurance IOs are not unique, you can slot them into each of your Resist/Bubble powers and stack the global Endurance discount to benefit every power you're using.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I was thinking more slots per shield and what to put in them. Heck throw in the passives as well.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Human form PB main here!

Based on my play experience and reading the old guides here and from the web archives of the old official forums I have four slotted my three shields. 1x endred and 3x res

The passive I left at 1 slot and put the lvl 30 IO resist Set for KB protection there.

Full disclosure I’m currently lvl 42 and am running only SOs and I play pretty casually at only +0 difficulty but have not had any issues solo or on teams/task forces of any configuration.

I haven’t really looked into Set bonuses for it but I don’t plan to worry about that till 50 anyway and I can always respec my slots around then but for leveling this should be fine