DfB and DiB temp power boost one week?

Snarky

It's supposed to be one week in-game time or level 22 for DfB. Can't remember the level limit for DiB off the top of my head. Whatever timer it has is definitely in-game. I've had a character parked for most of a year that still has the to-hit buff from when I created her.

As for testing the duration, I couldn't say. I can't imagine that I've ever taken anywhere near 168 hours in-game to get to 22.

I am turning off experience to do all Redside (and Ouro Blue/Gold).  My concern is actually the DIB which is good to 30.  Since this toon is run only when I am not doing SG activities 20-30 will definitely take more than a week in game time.  I suppose I will need to redo DiB a few times lol

I assume any buff timer based on "in game time" refers only to time spent ON that character.  Not on other characters.  It shouldn't matter how much time you spend on your other toons doing SG activities.

On 8/7/2021 at 8:42 AM, Yoru-hime said:

It's supposed to be one week in-game time or level 22 for DfB. Can't remember the level limit for DiB off the top of my head. Whatever timer it has is definitely in-game. I've had a character parked for most of a year that still has the to-hit buff from when I created her.

As for testing the duration, I couldn't say. I can't imagine that I've ever taken anywhere near 168 hours in-game to get to 22.

I think the DiB buffs last till 30.