The City of Dread Second Trilogy Official Release

Savantir

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to announce that I have finished the second trilogy of my saga, The City of Dread. Along with the release of the second trilogy, I've also added new/extra dialogue to the first trilogy. I highly suggest playing through Episodes 1-3 before moving onto Episodes 4-6 😄 Few things I should note here for people who are interested, I have thoroughly tested every mission in every episode with a level 50 dominator and a level 50 brute without using any incarnates! I suggest being at least level 40+ and decently slotted because some fights may be a challenge. If you're looking to make the world feel more lived in and deliver a greater challenge, use your notoriety settings to kick it up a notch!

Clues, NPC dialogue, ally/boss descriptions, and everything in-between ties the story together from the start of the first episode all the way to the end of the second trilogy, so I suggest making a new "Story" tab in your chat window specifically for Cutscene Captions and NPC Dialogue. This will make sure you don't miss out on anything, and don't forget to read the clues and things! 😜

All details for Episodes 1-6 will be listed below, but just a heads up- the first trilogy and second trilogy were two years apart IRL so I probably won't start working on the last/third trilogy until either the end of this year or the start of next year. My creative juices need time to build up again! To find The City of Dread episodes in-game, you may search the arc ID or my global name which is Savantir07

Episode 1 Arc ID: #10860

Episode 2 Arc ID: #11104

Episode 3 Arc ID: #11332

Episode 4 Arc ID: #42551

Episode 5 Arc ID: #42618

Episode 6 Arc ID: #42715

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'll add these to my list. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

Just finished the Episode 1 Arc. and plan to play the rest over the next day or two.  Do you want a critique/review of these, or are you just linking them here for interested players that might want to try them?  I've taken to asking before I do a review of a story arc, because I've found that creators do not always take kindly to unsolicited critiques.

In any event, thanks for the link.  I'm always looking for new story missions to try out.