Ouroboros style badges for TF challenges

MoonSheep

Hi All - I’ve long wished for Ouroboros type badges for completing TFs with the various challenge metrics applied. For example, a badge for completing Synapse with Enemies Buffed active

These badges could perhaps be limited in scope at first to the Freedom Phalanx TFs and award a buffing accolade when all are collected

I feel it would add something fun to work towards and introduces new a challenge to the game

Edited by MoonSheep
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sadly completionist mentality hoards against challenges that are tedious or inaccessible, but I would love to see this. Aside from badges I ould maybe prefer to see at % increase to completion merits earned based on the number of "ouroboros style challenges" that are selected.

I would also like to see a setting that locks you in from being unable to change the difficulty setting while on a task force, and a badge for completing the task on +4 difficulty. Though the difficulty setting lock in may be more difficult to implement - or unwanted. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Currently on fire.

On 9/4/2021 at 2:14 AM, DreadShinobi said:

Sadly completionist mentality hoards against challenges that are tedious or inaccessible, but I would love to see this. Aside from badges I ould maybe prefer to see at % increase to completion merits earned based on the number of "ouroboros style challenges" that are selected.

that’s a good idea - keen to introduce changes which get people playing the game in more diverse ways

On 9/2/2021 at 5:16 AM, MoonSheep said:

Hi All - I’ve long wished for Ouroboros type badges for completing TFs with the various challenge metrics applied. For example, a badge for completing Synapse with Enemies Buffed active

These badges could perhaps be limited in scope at first to the Freedom Phalanx TFs and award a buffing accolade when all are collected

I feel it would add something fun to work towards and introduces new a challenge to the game

How about "Master of" for all task forces. That would be pretty awesome.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 9/10/2021 at 12:21 AM, ironjoe said:

How about "Master of" for all task forces. That would be pretty awesome.

would absolutely support this, adds a fun challenge

also keen on a badge where every AT in the TF team has to be different - not sure if that would be feasible to implement though?