Fantastic combination of gameplay and newer customization.

saucefar78

If you look at 2012 right before the server shut down the character creation is almost identical to this, which is what you want.

The gameplay is as i remember it incredibly fun and engaging and a very rare thing to see these days a mature community.

I also played DAOC, Asheron's Call, Ultima Online on freeshards and like this they all have great communities, you can't find them in any online game today which is why i returned to this, communities is what really make or break a game.

Edited by saucefar78

On 9/16/2021 at 11:33 AM, saucefar78 said:

If you look at 2012 right before the server shut down the character creation is almost identical to this, which is what you want.

The gameplay is as i remember it incredibly fun and engaging and a very rare thing to see these days a mature community.

I also played DAOC, Asheron's Call, Ultima Online on freeshards and like this they all have great communities, you can't find them in any online game today which is why i returned to this, communities is what really make or break a game.

I played UO when it first came out..  That was BRUTAL PVP system. But good learning..