ZERO incarnates, exempt to lvl 44, enemies +6, 5, and +4 - All Defender Master ITF, NO inspirations

Voltak

1 hour ago, Voltak said:

Thank you, Moon.  Is there a definitive source you have for that ?

i think so, the power analyser shows no defense or resistance buffs. i run the TF quite often on enemies buffed as a nightly hobby, amassed 8000+ merits at the moment from it and haven't really noticed a difference in squishiness compared with regular vs enemies buffed. they sting a lot more but seem to lay down just as happily

there was a recent fix however which restored some shield powers for the cimeroran enemy type which has resulted in them being tougher more generally

image.png.da5ad2feece4353c21034f342fa523cf.png

image.png.d2deab72cdd8dba9f9cb5e52eac26ee3.png

image.png.fe8083fc7bf0aa5b105b0648487d41db.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MoonSheep said:

i think so, the power analyser shows no defense or resistance buffs. i run the TF quite often on enemies buffed as a nightly hobby, amassed 8000+ merits at the moment from it and haven't really noticed a difference in squishiness compared with regular vs enemies buffed. they sting a lot more but seem to lay down just as happily

there was a recent fix however which restored some shield powers for the cimeroran enemy type which has resulted in them being tougher more generally

image.png.da5ad2feece4353c21034f342fa523cf.png

image.png.d2deab72cdd8dba9f9cb5e52eac26ee3.png

image.png.fe8083fc7bf0aa5b105b0648487d41db.png

I am very well aware of the fix to Shield defense, and it is working now as it always should have. 

I possessed no hard evidence of the buff/resists differences , just in our chnl sinc we run this on the regular 

Analyzer is a great tool for sure

• Like 1