Banner "Color Dots" Disappearing From Map

Clave Dark 5

Just like it says on the tin, sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can't.  Someone else on a recent Banner raid mentioned having this problem too. 

Am I unaware of this being some kind of normal behavior, like "they don't stay solid until they're vulnerable" or something?  Are the dots a Vidiot's Map deal or a real part of the game?  But seeing the event start in your zone but no color dots for where they are makes this hard to get done.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Its hard to say if the game is bugged or if the map mod is causing a map issue.  You would need to have the same problem without a map mod installed to indicate the bug is with the game.

We have been running trick or treat pretty hard with a full league in PI for several hours since the event started and 1 time someone said they couldnt see the dots.  It was assumed that because there was 10+ people at each that the clutter of arrows was blocking the view but maybe the dots werent there at all.  Unfortunately we didnt investigate further as our ToT league keeps moving really fast between each event location.

I did see a bit of that clutter problem as well, and the disappearing dots don't seem to happen 100% of the time too.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝