Clothes Horse...early?

The_Warpact

I just got the Clothes Horse badge, here's the issue I only have 9 costumes. 

Even when I clicked on the door it was a "Trick" but awarded the badge. I didn't delete one either, as this is my badger and I checked last night saw that I needed one more and hence why I'm back at door knocking.

AND just got Fashionable badge at 15 costumes, but, shows 25 on slider for the next badge. Was the numbers changed but not on the counter?

20211009_055403.jpg

20211009_055414.jpg

Edited by The_Warpact
Update

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I think behind the scenes you could get the same costume multiple times and there is no update or notification to the player but the counter goes up, but still odd.

• Like 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

4 minutes ago, starro said:

I think behind the scenes you could get the same costume multiple times and there is no update or notification to the player but the counter goes up, but still odd.

Yeah can confirm I clicked door, it came up as "Trick" and awarded costume on badge counter but did not give an actual costume. 

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

it's funny the randomizer for awarding is strange. I have one character after 3 years of halloween farming still can't  get the last 50 badge.

• Sad 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

Duplicates just make the counter go up, but it's often the last badge gotten.   Odd thing is, a char I decided to get the Halloween badges on actually got all the different costumes save one after finishing Dr. Kane which was the final bit of badging for him

• Like 1