Midnight Club without Badge needed

lemming

Another low priority, but possible easy fix for consistency sake.

You can get to Cimerora without the Midnight Squad Badge and even do the ITF, or enter the Midnight Club.

However, it's probably rare that you would, or even want to.

Steps to recreate:

1. Hit level 50.
  2. Go to Oro Crystal and select Sister Solaris Arc
  3. Teleport to contact
  4. Quit flashback
  5. Do ITF

You can do the repeatable missions as well and get the day job, and you can enter the Midnight Club via the entrance from Cimerora, and get that day job.

If you do Sister Solaris via Dark Astoria and being introduced to her, you are awarded the Midnight Badge.

Did it not give you the Midnight Squad badge?

I just noticed the awarding this morning.  My farm alt is meandering through the DA Incarnate arcs, and upon getting Sister Solaris as a contact I was awarded the Midnight Squad badge.  (Since the farm alt soloed 1-50 in AE, and I'm just doing the Incarnate arcs for Incarnate salvage.)  I'd forgotten about it, but you do kinda need to access Cimerora to continue the DA storyline.  (Maybe it ought to point you to the Uni and make you do the Midnighter arc?)

Does Tunnel -> Night Ward -> Midnighter Mansion get you to a Cimerora portal?

ETA: Ah, I guess not. How... odd.

Edited by Shenanigunner

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

3 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

Did it not give you the Midnight Squad badge?

I just noticed the awarding this morning.  My farm alt is meandering through the DA Incarnate arcs, and upon getting Sister Solaris as a contact I was awarded the Midnight Squad badge.  (Since the farm alt soloed 1-50 in AE, and I'm just doing the Incarnate arcs for Incarnate salvage.)  I'd forgotten about it, but you do kinda need to access Cimerora to continue the DA storyline.  (Maybe it ought to point you to the Uni and make you do the Midnighter arc?)

It's only via the Oro crystal to do Sister Solaris, that you do not get awarded the Midnight Squad badge.   You get the badge when introduced to Sister Solaris as a contact.

And you have to teleport to Cimerora via the crystal.

Then if you want to, you can do the repeatable mission from <dude next to fountain>, get his phone number.   And if you want to port to Cimerora without the badge later, you can do a mission TP