Blueside Completionist oddities

Snarky

So, when you go to complete Redside you can do every contact.  Mostly.  Except VEAT contact if not a VEAT.  

Blueside.  Sigh.  Lady you vex me.

In the 5-9 I completed:

Twinshot

David Wincott

Detective Jose Brogan

Flux

Genevieve Sanders

Paula Dempsey

Ron Hughes

Samuel Pierce

This left uncompleted.

Henry Peter Wong

Juan Jimenez

Kip Cantorum

Laurence Mansfield

Linda Summers

Maurice Feldon

Paco Sanchez

Rachel Torres

Tony Kord

Vic Johansson

I ran a Safeguard and no contact was offered.  I checked each contact.  They all appear to be content I ran on the 5-9 group I completed. (Although a lot of this boring drivel could be different and not sure I would catch it...)

I remember from trying this back on live this was an issue.  I assume I have completed all POSSIBLE 5-9 content...  

Does this continue on all through 50 or does this happy horse crap end at some point?

The ones you "missed" are duplicates of contacts you did:

Brogan – Johansson, Torres

Dempsey – Feldon, Kord

Hughes – Jimenez, Summers

Pierce – Cantorum, Wong

Sanders – Mansfield, Sanchez

This reaches its peak in the 20-24 range where there are thirty contacts with five sets of missions between them. 25-29 and 30-34 have at most two contacts per mission set, and two i0 contacts with unique sets (Christine Lansdale and Phillipa Meraux), then all contacts from 35+ are unique.

On each of the following pages, each column represents contacts sharing a mission set.

10-14

15-19

20-24

25-29

30-34

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

9 hours ago, ranagrande said:

Is there a way to do both Weber and Fire Wire in the beginning?

What Apparition said. Also, youre a Redsider. Right.  So do Not kill the NPC at the end of the arc. (If you do Weber first).  Because when you Ouro Firewire the last thing he does is send you to talk to the schmuck. Had to have a GM save me on that point or would mot get badge.  I kill less NPCs when badging now.  So frustrating

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2