Bio Blast powerset

Gerswin

I have always been enamored with the idea of using one's own body as a weapon.  If a toon can have super strength, they can also have super corrosive biological fluids, and there is nothing less believable about evolving superpowered sneezes than evolving the ability to project energy blasts.  Here is the basic framework for the bio blast set I have imagined.  I know the existing animations might not exist, making implementation problematic, but I am more than willing to upload a high res video of myself performing the animations if that would expedite the artistic process.

Tier 1.  Snot Rocket: light ranged damage (toxic) , short recharge.   By covering one nostril with a finger and forcing a superhuman volume of air out your nose, you project a glob of toxic mucus to damage your foe.

Tier 2. Hock a Loogie: moderate ranged damage (toxic), moderate recharge. Pretty self explanatory. A heavier method of assaulting with toxic mucus.

Tier 3. Projectile Vomit. 50' cone, moderate damage (fire), -RES, moderate recharge. you spew a cone of boiling hot puke at your foes, damaging them and lowering their resistance to further damage

Tier 4. Fling Poo.  Ranged targeted AOE.  Moderate single target damage (smashing), splash damage (toxic) 10% chance for mag 3 stun.  You chuck a big handful of the original bio grenade.

Tier 5. Silent but deadly.  PBAOE sleep (16 targets max). You assault your foes with a offensively toxic cloud of bowel gas.

Tier 6.  Drink booze.  Self +DAM, +tohit.  By throwing some of the devil's brew into your digestive system you significantly add to the deadliness of your biological attacks

Tier 7. Urine Snipe.  ranged extreme damage (lethal) recharge moderate. You slice your enemy with a high pressure blast of biologically processed morning coffee.

Tier 8. Dad sneeze.  PBAOE stun minor damage (smashing), recharge long.  You stun your foes, shattering their eardrums with the earsplitting sound of the dad sneeze. (16 targets max)

Tier 9. Bowel Explosion PBAOE extreme damage.  -DAM, -res, -def, -tohit, foe stun, foe hold, 50% chance for mag 4 confuse.  No description can do justice to this power, the ultimate tier 9.

I understand that the playerbase of some MMORPGs are not suited  for content of this nature, but Homecoming players are too mature to giggle at poop jokes, and would be able to solemnly enjoy the natural functions of the superhuman body.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1