In Character Creator when Servers go Down

BuzzKilla

Does anyone know if in this situation, where you have entered a server but are in the Character Creator if  you can ride it out until they come up and try to enter every once in a while or in order to get back into Tutorial or Atlas Park do you need to actually log out and log back in once it is back up?

And btw I mean after creating a brand new toon.

*Update* rather than delete I decided to answer my own question in case someone else is wondering the same thing. I sat there is the character creator for over an hour as my toon was complicated and I wanted to avoid remaking it. So you may know already but there is a save function within the creator, (i had a brain fart!), anyway don’t sit there and wait because once I “saved” my toon and logged out, then logged back in the servers were already up. When I logged back in that toon was actually there waiting for me to just enter the game! So save it, log out take a nap, clean your house, eat and shower, then log back in when servers are up! I am a veteran from way back when and am so excited to be able to play COH again. There are no words for how greatful I am to team that is working day and night for the pleasure of others, old and new, to enjoy this game. it is just beyond words...

:)

Not likely, they seem to go down for emergency maintenance and that's not a brief time. I was in the middle of just that as I got Almost into the tutorial but the game glitched and wouldn't let me go either way. What you CAN do is save some time by making the costume while offline in Icon first and simply import it afterwards. That said, icon is missing a bit like weapons, shields, etc.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)