Instant teleport / Sound supression

I'd love for teleport to be instant, make it a lot less of a hassle to actually deal with.  If possible, the first teleport could have the full animation, but after that, instant would be fab. 

That, and/or have an option to remove the sound.  Which may or may not be in the game already

You can absolutely remove the sound already.  You need to grab a silent ogg file.  When you go there, just right click the Silence.ogg link under the little audio player plugin and save the file to your drive.  You'll need to make 2 copies, one named teletrans3.ogg and teletrans4.ogg for the the other one.  After that, you'll need to put them in a very specific location:

<Game folder>\data\Sound\Ogg\Powers

So you'd make a data folder in the game's main folder which for most folks is probably C:\Games\City of Heroes if they've been following the general advice to avoid most of the common issues.  Inside that, you'd make a Sound folder and so on.  Drop those silent ogg files in the Powers folder and when next you launch the game, you have a silent teleport.

You can also silence other things.  I've silenced portal noises, for example, so standing in Peregrine Island at a portal waiting for the team doesn't give me a headache.  You can find a lot more in this post from the old forums.

I'd love for teleport to be instant, make it a lot less of a hassle to actually deal with.  If possible, the first teleport could have the full animation, but after that, instant would be fab. 

That, and/or have an option to remove the sound.  Which may or may not be in the game already

key word being Option, Devs. Too many sounds and stacking sounds and sounds that now fade have already suffered the wrath of the previous Devs. Please make this an option...and if possible, make an option to bring back all the sounds that have been removed or forced to fade out or stacked. God I miss that, hate so much complainers complained those sounds away and the Devs of the past didn't take the time to make them OPTIONS!  >:(