Stop Hybrid Incarnates from being detoggled

xl8

Hello,

can it be changed.... maybe? yes? Only the dev team truly can answer that part.

And just to correct, it toggle off by itself, its designed to be working like that, that is described in its Info. Still u could accidentally hit it while the active buff is running, but that could happen with any toggle, isnt it.

Part of the Power is Permanent and Part is meant to be only working a short time, so its rather a combination of a passive + click power, why original devs made it look like a toggle i do not know, maybe for visual reasons.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

I, for one, would prefer to not see this change. 

One of the benefits of it being a toggle is that you can cancel it early, starting that 2 minute cooldown as soon as you no longer need the buff.  This lets you use it when opening a hard group, killing priority targets, and have it be available again by the time you get to the next difficult group.  Without that early cancel, I'd probably have more effective downtime on my Hybrid toggle.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

You just need to spread out your toggles on your power bar a bit.  I have the same issue and address it by isolating certain toggles by themselves, apart from the attack powers that I'm hammering every second, so there aren't any accidental activation/deactivations.

3 hours ago, Triumphant said:

You just need to spread out your toggles on your power bar a bit.  I have the same issue and address it by isolating certain toggles by themselves, apart from the attack powers that I'm hammering every second, so there aren't any accidental activation/deactivations.

Similar, i even do mostly a 4th power bar just for toggles when i reach Incarnate Lvls

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server