My Tri-Form Warshade hits 50

I reached 50 Saturday night on my tri-form warshade.

To celebrate I decided to Solo the Mender Ramiel arc to unlock my alpha slot on 8x +0. I face planted a few times and got right back up with whatever the selfres power is but made it through without too much trouble, although the Honoree was a bitch to solo (he's an EB at that level).

Even with my frankenslot build I gained another 3 vet levels yesterday and have 3 unlocked incarnates but I haven't crafted any yet as I'm still trying to (re)learn about them.

I'm not sure which alpha to go with because I need +rchg but I want perma eclipse hopefully without the need for the alpha slot, so Ability is where my head is at right now.

Perma-Clarion is also a goal, since getting mezzed in human right as Im trying to click is a common cause of death.

I need to start working on my "grown up" build with +rchg bonuses to replace the current frankenslotting. I don't think I have the influence for purples but I need to learn about alternate ways to get them (merits?) and the Kheldian specific set. I also like the idea of examplaring gracefully as another post here uses.

Back in the day, I had a human only WS that probably was more survivable (with the likes of weave and maneuvers and a bunch of set bonuses I had close to softcap defense in addition to all the tools in a perma eclipsed warshade) but this one if more fun/busy and the risk if faceplant ios what makes it so much sweeter when you pull it off (almost) every time. If I wanted to be safe, I'd play a tank.

I did the Mender Arc at +2x6 with my IOed Warshade, got faceplanted a few times and had to call backup to clear the massive amounts of mobs at Honoree part, the EB wasnt the problem really, but the extensive amounts of mobs and mezzes were. I am looking SO FORWARD to perma-Clarion.