Empath's Binds

smnolimits41

I'm looking for binds, for the empathy set.  Such as Gather for RA's, plus maybe a count down.  I'm looking for binds for clear mind and fortify, that says i am now buffing clear mind, and the teamates name.  The same for fortify.  I guess i need a bind for Adrenalin Boost.  i also need numpad binds, for selecting who i want to heal.

If there is already a bind post, could someone please, point me in the direction.  I would like to bet a better and more efficent Empath.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

For the most part I don't use binds to announce things like like "Gather for Auras" I just position near the majority of the team and let loose keeping an eye on whose blue bars in general suffer when the Auras aren't present on them.  I'll prioritize Recovery over Regen if necessary (catch those with end troubles vs damage troubles if a choice is needed --> I can use Fort or HO/HA to help green bars).  I've never found it necessary to use binds to inform about Fortitude or Clear Mind ... I just cast when available and needed.  

As for where you might find such binds I'd try the Guides section of the forums.  Pretty sure if the exist that's where you're going to find them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later

I concur, announcing the auras can slow the team down. Just go for the majority of people and fire them off. If someone is left off then that’s their own fault 😅

As for Fort/CM, I usually just say at the start who I’ll be focusing Fort on (like, blasters, etc.)

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

• 4 weeks later

Teleport Target. Clicking on a teammate, then hitting a key and clicking on the ground is faster and more preferable than three mouse clicks. (It also means you don't need to have the icon in a visible tray, freeing up a slot for some other power). Add a team announcement of "teleporting $target to my location" so you can TP them out of the danger zone for a rez (or heal if they got separated from the group and are in trouble). Super-useful. Can't count the number of times people try to rez while the dead teammate is still in a monster wall or whatever and will just die 5 seconds after the rez. TP 'em out.

Edited by Milk Sheik
  • Thumbs Up 1

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!