4K images not possible on the forum?

RogerWilco

Hi, I was trying to post some 4K images (CoH runs really nice on my 6900XT 😁 ) , but they seem to get resized to a much lower resolution?

Am I doing something wrong, or should I link from an external image site if I want to post full resolution images?

Thanks.

Edited by RogerWilco

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

I want to say there are image size limits, but it should warn you (and show what the size limits are.) I don't *think* it downsizes, but I can't 100% say on that.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:50 PM, Greycat said:

I want to say there are image size limits, but it should warn you (and show what the size limits are.) I don't *think* it downsizes, but I can't 100% say on that.

Well, that is what it seems to do though.  I don't get a warning, but the images I post seem to be poor quality. I'll post some examples later, I'm on a different computer now.

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png