Attachment File Size decreased?

18 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Used to be able to attach 4MBs. Now it says 2.71MBs. 

Sad....

So I ran into this. They have only allotted us so much space to upload images.

Click on your name and on "my attachments".

You can see what you have attached and how close you are to your limit.

To avoid reaching this limit, you need to post urls instead of uploading an image from your computer.

If you have a google account, you can save photo files, get the url link, and then post the link the forums via the "other media" button or simply copy-and-paste the URL into the body of the text like I did below

pExaUmeRigJmafWAb8H4SR.jpg

This links to the url versus saving the image to the forums. I'm sure the community has to pay to store any images saved on the forum side.

Honestly, wish I would have known this before I started uploading images from my computer versus linking to a website.

I found the image above on the net. Right clicked on it. Opened the image in new tab. and then use that url to post the image.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

2 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

So I ran into this. They have only allotted us so much space to upload images.

Click on your name and on "my attachments".

You can see what you have attached and how close you are to your limit.

To avoid reaching this limit, you need to post urls instead of uploading an image from your computer.

If you have a google account, you can save photo files, get the url link, and then post the link the forums via the "other media" button or simply copy-and-paste the URL into the body of the text like I did below

pExaUmeRigJmafWAb8H4SR.jpg

This links to the url versus saving the image to the forums. I'm sure the community has to pay to store any images saved on the forum side.

Honestly, wish I would have known this before I started uploading images from my computer versus linking to a website.

I found the image above on the net. Right clicked on it. Opened the image in new tab. and then use that url to post the image.

Oh dang that's right! This is actually the second time this has happened to me 😆 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

3 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Oh dang that's right! This is actually the second time this has happened to me 😆 

Oh, dang!

I can't click the laugh reaction and thumbs up on the same post!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.