Lower level tips from the mission computer disappear after leaving the base.

Poacher

I was trying to play some lower level tips because it's content that I've never explored before. I swapped builds to one that was level 29 and visited the mission computer. The level 20-29 tips were available for me to create. But once I left the base, the tips were no longer in my inventory. I tried this multiple times and the tips kept disappearing.

I tried grabbing a level 40-49 tip with my level 50 build and the tip didn't disappear upon leaving the base. So I know this occurrences is triggered by my character being level 50, even though I'm on a build that's level 29. It's possible that this isn't a bug and could very well be by design, but I don't think I don't think I should be restricted from playing content just because I'm too high level.

I had this happen to me as well, and it turned out that I had chosen the wrong alignment tips.

Go back to your base and see if the tips come back, or go to a co-op zone and see if they show up.

If they do, you probably got the wrong alignment tips too.

Re-reading your report I realize I answered the wrong question.

Edited by Take One

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora