What do all your characters have in common?

Itsyagirl

23 hours ago, lemming said:

I have a couple characters that also have their Praetorian counterparts running around.

I've thought about doing that, but the closest I have to date is some former Praetorians, trying to make a buck, have started recycling clockwork- ranging from basic companion models to some spare MkIV chassis' with what they've taken to call the [Tab]-E variant.   They tend to malfunction a lot- maybe manufacturing defect, maybe something inherent in their logic circuits when trying to emulate a catgirl, who knows?

Instead of speaking just clockwork-ese, they included the full library (royalty-free) of every utterance Tabby's ever been recorded saying.   Fighting them is like fighting a "best of" album of all her most embarrassing moments.

Edited by chase

Most of my characters are ready with a quip — not always joking about the same things, but definitely trying to be funny on purpose.

Most of my characters are intelligent (or at least they’d like to think they are).

Most of my characters are polite to others, good teammates, and non-confrontational. I don’t want to be unpleasant to other people, even in character.

I’ve got characters that are male, female, and in between; I have characters that are rich and poor, confident and hesitant, extroverted and introverted, egotistical and humble. But they nearly all have an obsession that is the core of their banter, the lens through which they see Paragon City.

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.