Extreme Graphic Reduction, Why?

Harakh

Sent in latoptop... letting people know Asus warranty is a pain. If you can order through another company with a warranty that doesn't set you up for failure do it!! 

Details: I receive claim email with instructions. Reading through everything x3 I see "If return package doesn't meet Asus specifications the Warranty will be void under CID (customer induced damage)"... so I read again and again asking myself what exactly are the specifications. Couldn't find them. So I contact support. They had to send me an email containing the packaging instructions. ( simplified: a box within a box with at least 3 inch packing and no movement of the inside box otherwise warranty voided). 

So if I hadn't gone back to ask for the packaging specifications they would of most likely charged me for the repair. 

Be careful of Asus warranty!!!

Will update on repair status for anyome interested....

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

• 4 weeks later

Got the computer back a few days ago and it seems to be back to normal (except program setup applications take a good 10-20 second to respond now which is rather annoying). But back to ultra graphics mode.

The graphic card detached. The main board had to be replaced.

I had to send the product back packaged like a pro. They then sent it back to me in one box with bubble wrap lol. Hypocrites.

But I'm happy to say the warranty was honored.

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png