Praetorian Crusader Crow (Spoilers)

A Cat

So...why tf did this dude betray the resistance? Who is this Mr. H? Am I just a speed reader? Please enlighten this brainlet. I had to channel every ounce of edginess to finally do Crusader, making a character that had an all black costume with glowing red eyes, and I just want to know why. 

It's honestly never really explained well, nor followed-up on.  The most we get is a "the path of revenge is a strange one".  Probably the best guess is that since his old unit wasn't actually dead (sort of...they got turned into an army of endlessly cloned zombies), he took it upon himself to ensure that the endless supply got ended and his allies got proper deaths?  Best I got.  "Mr. H" is also never made clear in any way, but is probably a Praetorian bureaucrat, similar to Mr. G (I swear at one point, the dialogue actually identified him as "Mr. G" instead of "Mr. H", but such a thing would've been lost to 7 years of the game being in limbo).

14 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

"Mr. H" is also never made clear in any way, but is probably a Praetorian bureaucrat, similar to Mr. G (I swear at one point, the dialogue actually identified him as "Mr. G" instead of "Mr. H", but such a thing would've been lost to 7 years of the game being in limbo).

Maybe it was a typo. The letters are right next to each other.