idea to bring back Galacxy City but with a twist

jkwak

add back Galaxy City as starting zone, buuut its literally still the Echo you access thru Ourobors and your character is an Echo that at the end of the Galaxy city quests gets another quest chain to escape its status as Echo.
Up to the escape it could just be the old Galaxy City quest chains, quests that need travel to other zones might need some changes to have them only take place in Galaxy Ciy.

i would suspect the old Galaxy City quests are still somewhere in the files, at least i hope so, since its a rather big request and i dont want to burden the Homecoming devs to rebuild those quests from scratch on top of it.
if the Homecoming team actually likes my idea that is. 😉

and since escaping your status as Echo would be a big archivement from an in Character point of view give it a nice badge at the end

• Thumbs Up 1

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

2 hours ago, jkwak said:

i would suspect the old Galaxy City quests are still somewhere in the files, at least i hope so,

Fairly sure the contacts are currently in Atlas Park under City Hall. Shadowstar used to be in Galaxy, for instance.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

19 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Fairly sure the contacts are currently in Atlas Park under City Hall. Shadowstar used to be in Galaxy, for instance.

there are multiple NPC's of the same character all over the game dosnt mean anything, but yes there are no copys placed in the Galaxy City Echo right now

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

19 minutes ago, jkwak said:

there are multiple NPC's of the same character all over the game dosnt mean anything, but yes there are no copys placed in the Galaxy City Echo right now

... right. Now, follow this chain carefully.

- You said the quests likely exist "somewhere in the files."

- I quoted that and pointed out the contacts still do, just in Atlas.

In other words, yes, Virginia, they still exist. Other than door placement, they were pretty much just copies of the same basic origin quests in both zones. I was telling you that there's no magical digging that needs to be done to find them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.