JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Thank you very much JJ... 🙂

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

This is to let you know that on the excel which lists the various combinations of archetypes and the powers that when I click on dp/electric blaster it takes you to the dp/energy blaster and when you click on dp/energy I get a page not found. Not sure if its on my end or not.  Also thanks for the build from the other day. Mucho appreciated.

On 8/8/2023 at 12:21 AM, [email protected] said:

This is to let you know that on the excel which lists the various combinations of archetypes and the powers that when I click on dp/electric blaster it takes you to the dp/energy blaster and when you click on dp/energy I get a page not found. Not sure if its on my end or not.  Also thanks for the build from the other day. Mucho appreciated.

Talk to the guy who made it. I have 0 input on that.  He decided to make that himself, while it's cool thing to have. Not sure if it even gets updated.

On 8/13/2023 at 2:04 PM, KingCeddd03 said:

I thank you but it does not seem to be able to be loaded to mids. every time i try to open it, it goes to other format 

Your using an old Mids.  I've stated this many times in this post. You need to uninstall it, go to Mid's and DL the new & updated version of it.  99% time this is the issue.

On 8/12/2023 at 5:36 AM, bdick99 said:

Hi JJ,

do have a build for a water/kin corr that you would mind sharing. i am sure my blind eyes missed  after scrolling through half the threads for the build. thank you in advanced

23 hours ago, Amareth said:

Hello again good Sir. Back with another request at your leisure. An earth/dark controller if you're not too busy.

Corruptor (Water Blast - Kinetics).mbd

Controller (Earth Control - Darkness Affinity).mbd

I'm not really looking at this post much.  Busy with BG3 & up coming Starfield.  Usually after Labor Day weekend. I tend to stop playing CoH, till winter time. Busy with my favorite Season(Fall). Other games, planning and working on new TTRPG games I DM/GM online. For Winter start till late Spring/Early Summer.

Hey, sorry if you're actually done with making builds but i need help building my Blaster - Water Blast/Tactical Arrow 

I'm a new player and i can't seem to find a starting guide to make builds so idk how to make them myself

Edited by Diargoa

53 minutes ago, Diargoa said:

Hey, sorry if you're actually done with making builds but i need help building my Blaster - Water Blast/Tactical Arrow 

I'm a new player and i can't seem to find a starting guide to make builds so idk how to make them myself

First, might I suggest getting Mids asap, and using that to fiddle around and create something you may like build wise. Just pick powers & place slots as if you were doing so in game playing the character and leveling up normally. Here's a fairly good Mids guide to help you along with it. Other than that, if you cannot find a specific Water/Tactical build (either here or elsewhere), might I also suggest you check out Blaster builds that use these two powers specifically.

Even if they are used in combination with other powers, piecing together two separate builds that have these powers might be a good starting point for you (generally speaking that is). And @JJDrakken, I am very sorry to hear about your issue with Mids and that you might be done with making builds. However, as you have been doing this for years, I just wanted to say thank you for providing so many builds and help to both new and old players alike (selflessly I might add). Your service shall not be forgotten, ever, so thank you very much. 🙂

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 9/5/2023 at 10:06 AM, BjorJlen said:

First, might I suggest getting Mids asap, and using that to fiddle around and create something you may like build wise. Just pick powers & place slots as if you were doing so in game playing the character and leveling up normally. Here's a fairly good Mids guide to help you along with it. Other than that, if you cannot find a specific Water/Tactical build (either here or elsewhere), might I also suggest you check out Blaster builds that use these two powers specifically.

Even if they are used in combination with other powers, piecing together two separate builds that have these powers might be a good starting point for you (generally speaking that is). And @JJDrakken, I am very sorry to hear about your issue with Mids and that you might be done with making builds. However, as you have been doing this for years, I just wanted to say thank you for providing so many builds and help to both new and old players alike (selflessly I might add). Your service shall not be forgotten, ever, so thank you very much. 🙂

Well they updated it again & this time it works for me. But I'm still just busy with BG3(Gift to me from a little bro). Then I still have Starfield.  I'm working on 4 Campaign ideas for when I finally have brain energy to start up DM/GMing again.  So while I can make builds again, I'll still be busy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
5 hours ago, seaborndan said:

When you have time, would you please share a Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper build?  Possibly with Body Mastery Epic?  Thank you!

Blapper (Energy Blast - Temporal Manipulation).mbdSentinel (Ice Blast - Regeneration).mbdScrapper (Katana - Ninjitsu).mbdDominator (Symphony Control - Martial Assault).mbdBlaster (Psychic Blast - Earth Manipulation).mbd

I'm going to speculate since no response was added, they did not have most recent Mids Version.  So, in future people. Before you come here and basically shift the blame to me, like I'm doing you dirty some how.  Please check your Mid Version.  Sometimes auto-update WILL NOT WORK, cuz they redone entire structure you'll have to Uninstall & Re-DL it off their website.

I make builds with most current that I can, so again in future. Don't come at me, saying I did something wrong. Check your stuff first. If I sound aggro about this, I use to get this shit thrown at me(among other things) in Tells(in game) & DMs here directed at me. When a lot of time it's User Error.

I don't want to be Aggro, reason I stopped playing for extended period of time now & don't interact with all community much anymore.  Cuz when someone finds out, I'm JJDrakken from the build post this happens.

1. OMG now I'm going send you tells/in game emails/DMs on website non stop, like your my personal Guru. 

2. FUCK YOU BUDDY, You ain't all that and fuck you and fuck you & repeat the process.

3. Global Friend invite.. (I'm very private, dislike that. But at same time I feel guilty when if I decline). Then it's number 1 non stop.

4. I don't know who you are(phew). Then they may find out who I am, Option 1 or 2 happens.

Edited by JJDrakken