JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Greetings, @JJDrakken
I grouped with a Psychic Blast / Fire Manipulation Blaster this morning, who would go in before the tanks, Fold Space, a cycle his rotation - all without dying. I’m thinking he was Defense capped and had boosted Regen/Recovery from Cauterizing Aura. He also had Force Mastery. I don’t remember much else, but I was curious if you could whip up a similarly themed Psychic/Fire Blaster (Hybrid?). Thank you.  

Edit: I tried my hand at Mids, and this is what I came up with. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Psychic Fire Hybrid Blaster - Blaster (Psychic Blast - Fire Manipulation).mbd

Edited by spacemonkey511

Hello JJ, just ran across ur builds, and first off thks for all you do, second was wondering if you have ever been asked to do a rad/elec sent build, i did one but im not a mids pro, so i think it could be better, any help would be greatly appreciated. oh if u did happen to do one pls dont worry about it being expensive, the one i came up with is,  so dosent matter lol

Sinntenal - Sentinel (Radiation Blast - Electric Armor).mbd

16 hours ago, spacemonkey511 said:

Greetings, @JJDrakken
I grouped with a Psychic Blast / Fire Manipulation Blaster this morning, who would go in before the tanks, Fold Space, a cycle his rotation - all without dying. I’m thinking he was Defense capped and had boosted Regen/Recovery from Cauterizing Aura. He also had Force Mastery. I don’t remember much else, but I was curious if you could whip up a similarly themed Psychic/Fire Blaster (Hybrid?). Thank you.  

Without even know what they are trying for. Blaster, Blapper, whatever. I really can't mimic what they are doing. You would be best asking them honestly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Without even know what they are trying for. Blaster, Blapper, whatever. I really can't mimic what they are doing. You would be best asking them honestly.

Sorry, I just posted an edit to my post two minutes after you posted this. Thank you, for your time.

Edited by spacemonkey511

5 minutes ago, spacemonkey511 said:

Sorry, I just posted an edit to my post two minutes after you posted this. Thank you, for your time.

One thing, I would never use Force stuff.  Sounds like you want a Blapper?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spidey44820 said:

Hello JJ, just ran across ur builds, and first off thks for all you do, second was wondering if you have ever been asked to do a rad/elec sent build, i did one but im not a mids pro, so i think it could be better, any help would be greatly appreciated. oh if u did happen to do one pls dont worry about it being expensive, the one i came up with is,  so dosent matter lol

Sinntenal - Sentinel (Radiation Blast - Electric Armor).mbd 43.9 kB · 2 downloads

Specified Mastermind (Mercenaries - Pain Domination).mbdSentinel (Radiation Blast - Electric Armor).mbdGranite Brute (Dark Melee - Stone Armor).mbd

Would you be willing to remake the Defender(Radiation Emission - Dark Blast) for the current version?

Was afterburner a select-able skill before?

Thank you for doing all this. Amazing that you have kept doing this for more than 4 years.

16 minutes ago, Venaelyan said:

Would you be willing to remake the Defender(Radiation Emission - Dark Blast) for the current version?

Was afterburner a select-able skill before?

Thank you for doing all this. Amazing that you have kept doing this for more than 4 years.

Specified Tanker (Invulnerability - Stone Melee).mbdSentinel (Dual Pistols - Ice Armor).mbdScrapper (Savage Melee - Dark Armor).mbdDefender (Radiation Emission - Dark Blast).mbd