JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Hey, JJ, is that Brute Energy/Stone on Pg. 22 still viable? Thanks.

You mean Page 21....

For a Granite anything, yes.  Granite builds are pretty much same since early days of Live. Very little was changed for Granite, what little was changed was back on live.

Edited by JJDrakken

2 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

You mean Page 21....

For a Granite anything, yes.  Granite builds are pretty much same since early days of Live. Very little was changed for Granite, what little was changed was back on live.

Thanks, Bud, that'll be my next one. Lol.

I am looking for a build for my friend for a Brute Titan weapon - fiery Aura here is the mids as it stands without anything slotted. Think you can work with this as it is and just fill it in. He wants to try and use it for farming so not sure being without burn would be good and also the experimentation seems useless so see what u can do.

Flame_Steel_-_Brute_Titan_Weapons_-_Fiery_Aura.mbd

Edited by Spark Inferno
forgot to mention farmer

12 hours ago, Spark Inferno said:

I am looking for a build for my friend for a Brute Titan weapon - fiery Aura here is the mids as it stands without anything slotted. Think you can work with this as it is and just fill it in. He wants to try and use it for farming so not sure being without burn would be good and also the experimentation seems useless so see what u can do.

Flame_Steel_-_Brute_Titan_Weapons_-_Fiery_Aura.mbd 14.77 kB · 2 downloads

Here try this out.

Requested Brute (Titan Weapons - Fiery Aura).mbd

He was not happy with some of the things. He would like to remove Rise of the pheonix and replace it with Stealth. Also he did not want to remove any of the titan weapon powers except for Taunt. And he wants the fire mastery. Fly is also not that important. Can u try one more time keeping this all in mind please. Thank you very much.

Flame_Steel_-_Brute_Titan_Weapons_-_Fiery_Aura2.mbd

1 hour ago, Spark Inferno said:

He was not happy with some of the things. He would like to remove Rise of the pheonix and replace it with Stealth. Also he did not want to remove any of the titan weapon powers except for Taunt. And he wants the fire mastery. Fly is also not that important. Can u try one more time keeping this all in mind please. Thank you very much.

Flame_Steel_-_Brute_Titan_Weapons_-_Fiery_Aura2.mbd 13.84 kB · 0 downloads

Then he can build his own build. I gave you something to work with, work with it or rebuild it or tweak it.  If none of that works, I'm not your guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Hey, JJ. Ok, well, I've decided to try out Arachnos for a bit but I'm having some trouble trying to figure this out. For the Spiders you have things from the Spider tree but it won't let me pick them in CC. All I can pick there are Single Shot and Pummel. As for the Widow/Fortunata I can't pick subdue from the Fortunata tree. Need help, please. TIA.

5 minutes ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Hey, JJ. Ok, well, I've decided to try out Arachnos for a bit but I'm having some trouble trying to figure this out. For the Spiders you have things from the Spider tree but it won't let me pick them in CC. All I can pick there are Single Shot and Pummel. As for the Widow/Fortunata I can't pick subdue from the Fortunata tree. Need help, please. TIA.

For VEATS, you need to be level 24 to unlock the specialties.  You will receive a free respec at 24, and everything unlocks then.

1 hour ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Ok, cool. Thanks, wReck.

Are you saying to try unlock in Mids? It's a sub menu there. If it's in game, you gotta reach 24 and it forces a respec on you to select.

Posted (edited)

With my 48th Birthday coming up on March 26th, I've decided not to post anymore builds or do anymore requests.  The amount of fucking shit thrown at me in & out of game. As well headache inducing it is.

Not worth my time at my age & health.  -waves-  You can thank various folks in game & out for shutting this down.  Hope the haters rejoice. This "asset" to a community that honestly is way fucking worse then it was on live.  (Though still better then most MMO communities). I never got this shit chucked on me during live. I had hosts of folks always asking me about builds or CoH stuff.  No more, just plum tired of it all.

As for rest of you, just not worth my time anymore honestly.  Maybe I'll post builds again, who knows. But I'm just sick & tired of amount of insane shit I receive.  Be in game or here on my "OWN" post.

So here last builds I had in a folder, I'm out. You may still find me team leading in game, but I won't talk shop anymore(least for now). I don't need more folks shitting on me or whatever, I get enough of it just cuz of my 3 team rules. (1. I'm not a farm, everyone fights, 2. I start when all but two are in, 3. Follow your team lead, we fight as a team).

Controller (Illusion Control - Traps).mbdSpecified Sentinel (Assault Rifle - Regeneration).mbdSentinel (Electrical Blast - Bio Armor).mbdScrapper (Spines - Ninjitsu).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

• Game Master

I am sorry you had to deal with that kind of thing.

To anyone reading this post, please know that kind of behavior is not tolerated, and if you are thinking of harassing another player, don't.

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

J-Dawg, thanks for all you've done. It's cool to have peeps like you on here and in game. Don't let whiner-boy get to you. Him and his friends could be cognitively deficient and don't know any better. I suspect this is the case if they can't make slight adjustments to a build. 

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Posted (edited)

It's not them specifically.  It's been a long culmination of shit been flung my way in & out of game from various people. That person was just spark that lit a fuse finally.  I just need a detox break from all of it.  Not just builds, I've had personal attacks against me on every front of stuff. -shrugs-

Folks are just more angry then anything anymore, I swear.

Thank to all nice stuff said.  Y'all be well & I'll most likely get back to it down road, I just need some time off.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you guys are looking for build help, there are also a lot of capable people in the AT forums that provide assistance on how to design good builds that can pick up where JJ left off.

Tips for requesting help:

"What's the best xyz?" is very subjective and that's not going to get you the answer that you are hoping for. Even if you get responses, you will most likely get builds that are out of your budget range or builds that don't align with your playstyle.

State your goals with the build, your budget, your playstyle, must have powers/concept. "I need an primary/secondary build" doesn't give people much to work on, and if you don't know what's good, anything looks good to you.

"I am looking for a pure range arch/ta blaster build that costs no more than 100 million inf that I'll use to hover blast" gives people a lot more context and provides a starting point to home in on a build that works for YOU.

Hope to see some of you in those forums and get the assistance that you need.

• Like 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

1. I'm sorry to read your words. Unfortunately we live in a time in which nothing is valued and everything is given to us. They don't understand that you are dedicating part of your time to making life (in the game) easier for others. I have met you several times in the game and I have let you know that I was happy and grateful to use your builds. I take this opportunity to thank you from here too.
    As for people who shit, unfortunately there are more and more. It is very easy to insult and despise behind a keyboard, and you will find ungrateful people everywhere.
    You have the right to stop posting things. But I only hope it's temporarily. And tell you that if you let it, these stupid people win. Now, take your time and come back stronger.
    Greetings.
Edited by Durmiente