JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Display Name said:

I just want validation on this Mastermind build in the Mastermind thread:

Be aware, Nature is one harder sets to soft cap defense. Even if you take everything you can.  Especially on a MM.  I would suggest always let pets or other players get aggro ahead of you, before you run in to use Vines.  I would also suggest Cardiac for your Alpha Slot and Barrier for your Destiny slot at 50, when you unlock and start earning parts to build that stuff.

EDIT: Just got an idea, will repost after tooling

2nd EDIT: I managed to Soft Cap it, though it sacrifices your Rez for other players.  Since no one ever tells me the builds they want are for soloing, full time teaming, or just doing TFs as a team and soloing for mishes, etc... I have to presume everyone is soloing.

Mastermind (Thugs - Nature Affinity).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1

Hey, JJ, great job so far. Anyway, I just pulled up your AC/AA Dominator and I noticed something off about it. Mids shows Liquid Nitrogen as being 6 slotted but there are no enhancements listed. What do you recommend putting in there? Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Hey, JJ, great job so far. Anyway, I just pulled up your AC/AA Dominator and I noticed something off about it. Mids shows Liquid Nitrogen as being 6 slotted but there are no enhancements listed. What do you recommend putting in there? Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.

Before it was a Slow Set. Ice Minstrel, but Mid's had update. It's now not letting you. I'd have to go in game, check to see that got changed or not.

14 hours ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Thanks, Buddy, I was just wondering when I saw it had the slots but was empty.

3 hours ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Also, Tri-Cannon is showing the same.

Again, It had Apocalypse, Purple Ranged, not sure if Mid's broke that or it was also changed to not take Ranged Attack sets. If not use: Expedient Reinforcement set.

1 hour ago, SoporificRain said:

Hello again JJ. Controller - Plant Control - Storm Summoning. Focused towards group play/high lvl content.

1 hour ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Hey, JJ. Since I really don't have time to group I'd like to try a solo Controller with Illusion. I've just, for some reason, have it in my head to play Controller. Any ideas? Thanks.

Controller (Plant Control - Storm Summoning).mbdController (Illusion Control - Sonic Resonance).mbd

4 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Again, It had Apocalypse, Purple Ranged, not sure if Mid's broke that or it was also changed to not take Ranged Attack sets. If not use: Expedient Reinforcement set.

Not sure if you've already done this but I just tried adding Apocalypse to Tri-Cannon but Mid's isn't showing it under Sets. All it's showing is Pet Damage and Universal Damage.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Not sure if you've already done this but I just tried adding Apocalypse to Tri-Cannon but Mid's isn't showing it under Sets. All it's showing is Pet Damage and Universal Damage.

As I said, last update broke some things. As well fixing other things(Mids), lol.  I hadn't tried testing it in game. My AC guy only lvl 2. But if you where able to, then as I stated, Apoc in Drone & Ice Mistrel in the Nitrogen

Edited by JJDrakken

Hey JJ!

I just dinged 20 with my new mind/psi dominator. I'm just bad with the villain ATs to start with and can't even figure out how to play this guy. Could you please cobble together a build for me? Slotting kinda on the way to 50. After you are 50 I feel you can reslot for maximum purple/ATO/goodness.

//Jack

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others.”

― Groucho Marx

1 hour ago, Jack Power said:

Hey JJ!

I just dinged 20 with my new mind/psi dominator. I'm just bad with the villain ATs to start with and can't even figure out how to play this guy. Could you please cobble together a build for me? Slotting kinda on the way to 50. After you are 50 I feel you can reslot for maximum purple/ATO/goodness.

//Jack

Stalker (Ice Melee - Fiery Aura).mbdDominator (Mind Control - Psionic Assault).mbdDefender (Pain Domination - Seismic Blast).mbd

Hello JJ, ty for the plant/storm, already kickin' off. Really reminding me why I liked it back on live. Also a dumb question to go along with the thanks, how much worse would the build feel if I dropped assault and scorpion shield and picked up Water Spout and Shark Skin? Obviously I'd have to drop some slots here and there in something else to slot Water Spout. Do you think that would be fun/worth it? Or would it just be crippling the build?

Also I've decided on my first Sentinel. Her name is Im dumb. Full name with title Help me! Im dumb. She will be a Dark/Dark/Dark Sentinel, as long as you don't mind crafting a build for her. :3