Opacity won't stay changed

xl8

I feel your pain. 

go to Options - Windows - Window - Dim All Windows and ensure it's disabled. Click apply now.

scroll back up to User Interface and drag Window Opacity to 100%. Dont click apply, just close the window.

I wish window opacity was saved in ANY of the options/window/etc saves but its not.

You will have to fiddle with this on every separate toon, I have found. 😛

• Thumbs Up 1

Coloden.png

I hadn't realized it wasn't saved. OTOH, I use a window-color bind for each alt:

SHIFT+F12 "window_color 40 120 200 220"

...and that fourth value sets the opacity. A bit shorter than having to menu it for every alt.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

18 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

I hadn't realized it wasn't saved. OTOH, I use a window-color bind for each alt:

...and that fourth value sets the opacity. A bit shorter than having to menu it for every alt.

Ohhh nice! I am always so pleased to discover there are slash commands for something. This will allow me to more easily change window colors - since the options window is SO PAINFUL about that!! Thanks so much!!

Coloden.png