Minor: Hero sent to Cap Au Diable for mission, but the problem solved itself.

wijnen

With my vigilante, I hunted Carnival of Shadows for Harvey Maylor in their home base on St. Martial. After calling in the mission, the next one was given to me in Cap Au Diable: a place that would not have been accessible if I (or someone on my team) would have been a hero.

Also, I'm unable to activate the mission, because "This is a side specific mission and requires all team members to be on the same side" (I'm a single player team).

image.png.bf4e71b7d5db652e9d5711b834f0e155.png

After teleporting to Cap Au Diable, the issue seems to have been corrected automatically. The location was changed to Atlas Park:

image.png.ac4a3e0e8dd2acd8477b351e9cbd5062.png

I was indeed able to start the mission there.

I have seen the exact same problem. I even believe it was the same Carnie hunt from Harvey that gave my vigilante the mission in Grandville. Similar to you, it reset to a hero zone when loading Grandville. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my screenshot of it.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

Nevermind, I found it. Must have deleted it from my hard drive, but I had posted it to discord.

screenshot_200909-14-58-37.jpg

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.