Possible to share AE custom mobs/groups?

Khrystina

You can. Unfortunately, I'm not the best details guy. I just know that @Darmian shared some customs with me. All that's required is putting them in the right folder (which is called...custom critters I think?). I'm sure someone will come along and give you the right answer. In the meantime, here's some stuff from the wiki that may be helpful:
https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Mission_Architect_Files 

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

You can, but you MUST share both the .cvg file AND all of the .critter files used to create it.  

If you don't included the latter .critter files then, CoH will incrementally and exponentially slow down when trying to load those missing files.  If enough files are missing it will lock up entirely.   If too many files are not missing then you can recreate them with in-game editing.  If you're past the point of no return and locking up, then you can either recreate them with a script, I use a perl script to extract and recreate them from the .cvg, or you can delete the problematic .cvg or .storyarc.

The HC devs were aware of the issue of CoH wanting to re-read ALL files when even one is changed, and may have fixed this bug behind the scenes, but they also may not have.

Edited by Linea
  • Like 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.