I'm sure this has never been asked before...

CaptainAmazing

So, as far as I understand it, pets cannot be customised however there is another server (that I wont advertise <and don't use>) that offers this as an option by utilising costume slots

Are there plans that anyone is aware of that may lead to Homecoming offering something similar or indeed does a weird and wonderful technique to do something similar already exist?

Thanks in advance.

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L❤️VE) REUNION SERVE

ZM WATCHTOWER, Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit, Lat 51.476852 Long -0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121 

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

We have no idea.  HC has been fairly silent on the matter.  HC has allowed customization (to a degree) for Illusion pets, so I suppose anything is possible.

But for now, if you want that feature, you'll have to look to one of the other server communities.  I have played on those and frankly the playerbase is so pitifully low that I pretty much -only- create MM characters over there as I am almost always forced to solo.  The novelty of customized henchmen wears off pretty quickly when I realize I have almost nobody to, well, show off my creativity to during play sessions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My understanding is since the Devs have the backing of NcSoft to some degree, they want to do everything right. Meaning no kluge or gimmicky way, like using character costume slots. 
They want to make it look professional. 
My further understanding is they actually have someone from the old game on board as well. 

My personal belief and conspiracy is NcSoft is looking on and maybe agreed to do something if they can maintain a server and a player base.  So they are trying to do this as professional as possible. 

In the end, this game has a lot of history. There are gaming engines out there. There is no real super hero competitor around. Champions started out well and fell apart.. I would imagine they probably look at the donation overfill. Meaning they ask for 5k and get 8k in donations each month, of course they do not accept the extra 3k. But they know what they could potentially can get. 

I think it will come, but no time soon.. 

I always said get someone to do the work and give players the option to pay for that. Basically maintenance is 5k but to do the Mastermind pet customization art it is going to cost us 10k. You have the option of donating to maintenance and customization. So if you click the box anything you donate will go to customization AFTER the maintenance is paid.  When they get the EXTRA 10k, then they can get the work done. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1