Kitty Court is now in Session!!

catsi563

* a courtroom just outside teh litterbox and acrtoss the yard form TAs pool and teh corner store*

*within a moutain troll presides as bailiff and a googley eyed catsi plushy sits behind the judges assistants desk*

All rise for teh honorable judge catsi. kitty court is now in session.

*Catsi comes out wearing cooky robe and funny red rubber nose, sits behind judges desk on a booster seat*

*bangs toy gavel on desk* *GAVEL GAVEL*

=^_^= Mew Mew!! Tankies bailiff moutain troll first case please.

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

the court finds that moggies is lost and order a gps and 2 blind ducks to be her guide. 

*gavel gavel*

Next case

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

*beans ranklet onna noggin wif squeaky gavel*

the court so orders

make a record of that in the transcript

*catsi plushies googly eyes roll and plushy face plants* =@_@=

What do you mean by that?? dont look at the desk when im talking to you

Next case please

~Schmendrick

• 2 weeks later
22 hours ago, Korith said:

Your honor, I move that the catnip cookies be restocked in the infinite cookie machine.

=O_O= wait!! They arent allready??

=>_<= Plushy you had one job *BEANS catsi plushy wif squeaky gavel*

*squeaky gavel comes flying back and beans judge*

=@_@= the court so orders *collapse*

next case please

~Schmendrick

15 hours ago, PluckySidekick said:

Your Honor,

I have a small supply of CBD treats for when my kitteh is stressed. She had become quite adamant that I leave the top off said treat bin so that she may decide which days are stressful and not me. I disagree.

What say you?

Compromise  get a bigger supply of treats leave a bowl of the treats out and keep the top on the box  *nod nod*

next case *gavel gavel^

~Schmendrick

20 hours ago, Cancrusher said:

Man, where's that dude that made the Paragon City Animal Control Officer, when we need him?  😄

hes in the pound for catnip dealing 

~Schmendrick

On 2/14/2022 at 2:58 PM, chase said:

Fur honor,

De Hai Preest of da Nekonomnomicon sez he is being purrsecuted by da heroeses.
Doing whatefur he wants is part of his Relishun.

Da heroeses sez "ok, We's also followin Nekonomnomicon. We do whatefur we want too, and we wants tah chaseses da Hia Preest moar."

Halp!

Well is everyone having fun? 

if so then keep chasing its good exercise for everyone if not the courst suggests randomly placed landmines to really up the Suprise factor *gavel gavel*

Ok thats an hour recess for lunch! *gavel gavel*

• Like 1

~Schmendrick

all rise Kitty Court is back in session. teh honorable judge catsi presiding

*walk out to chair plop down in chair*

Next case please *gavel gavel*

~Schmendrick

the court rules wif teh moggies.  and orders sunbeams and naps and treats *gavel gavel*'

next case please

~Schmendrick